in the mail. She chose me to be her Maid of Honor; of course I said yes! While I am beyond thrilled, other than planning the bachelorette party, I have no idea what is expected of me. I obviously want to do all I can to help make their wedding the best day of their lives, but I need advice from you past bridesmaids and brides!
MOH and bridesmaids out there:
1. What did you do leading up to the wedding day?
2. Did you make/follow a list of tasks?
3. What do I need to do for the actual wedding day? The dress? The gifts? The showers?
1. Did your MOH or bridesmaid do something that you will never forget?
2. Did she do something that made you feel extra special?
3. What advice would you give future brides and bridesmaids?
Any tips are greatly appreciated!